This is UNO R3 and 2.8 inch TFT LCD module with the TFT LCD shield kit For arduino enthusiasts.It includes one pcs of UNO R3, one pcs of 2.8 inch TFT LCD display and a TFT LCD shield. We will provided you the whole document including the example project of arduino UNO(R3) with the kit. We will supply you the technical support after your purchase.
UNO R3 motherboard
The Uno R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 . It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Revision 3 of the board has the following new features:
- 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible with both the board that uses the AVR, which operates with 5V and with the Due that operates with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
- Stronger RESET circuit.
- Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2.
Input Voltage (recommended)
Input Voltage (limits)
Digital I/O Pins
14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins
DC Current per I/O Pin
DC Current for 3.3V Pin
32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
2 KB (ATmega328)
1 KB (ATmega328)
2.8" TFT LCD Screen For Arduino Due UNO R3 Mega2560 R3 Raspberry Pi
2.8" TFT LCD Display is a LCD touch screen module. It has 40pins interface and SD card and Flash reader design. It is a powerful and mutilfunctional module for your project.The Screen include a controller ILI9325, it's a support 8/16bit data interface , easy to drive by many MCU like arduino families,STM32 ,AVR and 8051. It is designed with a touch controller in it . The touch IC is XPT2046 , and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout. It is the version of product only with touch screen and touch controller.
- 262K color
- 2.8 inch
- Wide viewing angle
- ILI9325:240 RGB x 320 TFT Driver
- Integrated Power, Gate and Source Driver With RAM
- XPT2046-WIRE TOUCH,WIRE TOUCH, UP TO 125kHz CONVERSION RATE, SERIAL INTERFACE
- Voltage type: 5v or 3v voltage input voltage,input is selectable. Because TFT can only work under 3.3 V voltage, so when the input voltage VIN is 5V, need through the 3.3 V voltage regulator IC step down to 3.3V , when the input voltage of 3.3 V, you need to use the zero resistance make J2 short , is equivalent to not through the voltage regulator IC for module and power supply directly.
- Note: the factory TFT module, are the 5 v power supply. By default.
- Carrying on board SD holder, its work to SPI mode.
TFT LCD Extend Shield for arduino UNO(R3)
This is TFT LCD Extend shield for UNO(R3) .Using this shield can help you out of the bothers to use other cables. You just need to plug the module to arduino UNO(R3) through this shield.
- 1X UNO R3 motherboard
- 1X 2.8 inch LCD Display with touchscreen for arduino
- 1X TFT LCD Extend Shield for arduino UNO(R3)
- 1X USB cable
If you connect the touch screen LCD with UNO R3, the touch screen function will be useless . If you want to use the touch function, please connect the LCD with Mega2560 (R3) or Due (R3).
- 1.We have confirmed from our customers that the LCD is 100 compatible with raspberry pi but we do not have the programmed project yet.
- 2.The LCD is compatible for arduino family,but the Shield is just for the arduino UNO R3. If you need the LCD Extend shield for other arduinos, you need another shield which is also provided from our store.